? servers

? players online

changing LR system

• Content Count:  132

I've been on this PB server for like 2 months and its very good dont get me wrong! but i go on other PB servers when theres bad ct's or a lot of free killers on and i seem too find they have this thing where when you type !lr to turn blue and lets say the person you want too knife fight turns red and you have a beacon or in a gun toss it does the same thing and when you throw your gun a blue line comes up even if you pick it up. just something that would be cool too add too the SG servers. idk how hard the programming would be though. it would make for a more orderly LR:biggrin:

• Content Count:  136

Other admins have said the !lr command will make the prisoners want to stay alive and not rebel. So the game would lose all the fun.

exactly the point of the game is to rebel not to try and be the last T to not be killed bc you dont want to rebel... i think they should be shot for making it boring... haha jk...

• Content Count:  604

!lr would be alright if enforced, kind of. I play AHG from time to time with my friend, and they have a working !lr system, type !lr, choose your request, Knife fight, Gun toss, S4S. Then you choose the CT. but it goes so horribly wrong sometimes, sometimes a rebeling T, will have a M4, and a Deagle, and he will lose those if he type !lr > Knife Fight > unnamed. So he throws down his weapons so the CT loses his weapons and then the T picks up the guns he dropped and chases the CT and kills him. Simply Horrible.

• Content Count:  5302

The !LR isn't part of the Prison Break game. !lr comes from the modification "Hosties". We tired hosties at one point within the Prison Break history, but the modification felt broken, thus the idea was dropped.

I'm sure one of the Community Scriptwriters could write a script to allow !LR Without hosties. But, as stated by Xtrm, players wouldn't rebel; all they would want would be their !LR thus making the round boring, and players would leave.

Plus, !LR is often done on Hosties maps, which have !LR rooms. Some of our current maps have !LR maps, but not all of them do.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.