38 members have voted

1. 1. What is wrong with this image?

• A. The message
    • B. The gore
    • C. The fact that Dracula posted it
    • D. There is nothing wrong with this image

What is wrong with this image?

• Content Count:  4473

This is a serious question, as I know some of you are easily miffed at certain images or you have personal vendettas against certain members. I want to know what is wrong with this image that it is not appropriate for the forums. If enough people decide on an answer with legitimate reasoning, I will gladly change or remove the image.

A. The message

B. The gore

C. The fact that Dracula used it

D. There is nothing wrong with this image

:usa2:

• Content Count:  2488

Italian, I understand you're trying to bring Drac back to the forums but he's been given his 3 chances & after I banned him warning him about being a douchebag he comes back and does the same shit.

Just because he's been around for awhile doesn't give him the right to flame every person that comes to the forums.

Regarding the picture, It's gory but is blurry. The fact is he thought that he could go right back to his old ways which isn't going to happen.

He can still play on the servers & use the vent, so chill the fuck out Italian. You have a bad habit of trying to instigate after shit happens....like this thread.

The fact is he thought that he could go right back to his old ways which isn't going to happen.

A lot of stuff he is involved with is also caused by other people instigating him, yet those people don't get punished.

You have a bad habit of trying to instigate after shit happens....like this thread.

Just showing that there are still double standards in action here.

EDIT: Seeing as how the image was removed and so was my avatar, is it blacklisted?

Edited by Italian Jew

A lot of stuff he is involved with is also caused by other people instigating him, yet those people don't get punished.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21676

Where was he instigated in this post, ever? He makes his own decisions to join in on flaming/raging other players. He's a big boy, let him take responsibility for his own actions yeah?

Just showing that there are still double standards in action here.

No, it actually applies to everyone not just certain people.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21676

Where was he instigated in this post, ever? He makes his own decisions to join in on flaming/raging other players. He's a big boy, let him take responsibility for his own actions yeah?

My statement also applies to most of his previous "fights" he gets into.

Also, he obviously got harassed enough to remove the image he posted.

Agreed. Stupid ass thread. Lock Pl0x!

I am very very sorry but... YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN DENIED

Making a thread regarding your ban was very stupid. You were unbanned, and have a week to do real life shit. Now stop posting stupid shit before I change my mind.

Other posts have been edited, so I don't know what they were saying, but if you allow these kind of posts, why only punish Dracula?

No, it actually applies to everyone not just certain people.

It depends on how many officers and admins like you.

Other posts have been edited, so I don't know what they were saying, but if you allow these kind of posts, why only punish Dracula?

The thread was locked because of the flaming, the other posts I don't see how they can be considered offensive except for maybe Crimson's post. I mean if those 3 quoted posts are bothering you I'll change them seeing as how that those quotes are so very very ignorant, oh my! :twitch:

It depends on how many officers and admins like you.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I've been the same, will be the same, and will not change. The only difference is I forum banned a person you're a friend with so you're slightly bothered by it and are trying to make it look like me receiving BD status changed my ways to make me feel guilty so I'll unban him, sorry Italian but I could care less. I treat everyone the same, regardless of who they are.

The point I'm getting across is if people are going to cross the line and start flaming everyone that attempts to use our forums, then I'll be getting rid of them. We're a community and we're supposed to expand, get used to it.

• Content Count:  3380

I have not seen the image, I dont request someone POSTS the image, but could I be told where to SEE the image he posted? Too see if he really did deserve a ban Im really interested in this case

• Content Count:  2678

I have not seen the image, I dont request someone POSTS the image, but could I be told where to SEE the image he posted? Too see if he really did deserve a ban Im really interested in this case

it's best to stay out of this.

Reply to Thread