? servers

? players online

Cts Camping Armory/vents and so on all round

• Content Count:  481

Everytime i join the JB server there are always at least 3 cts camping in armory or vents and so on.. its frustrating to have to wait for the round to end. they dont even come out when they are needed and so on >:O put in some rules about the horrible camping:sleep:

• Content Count:  136

Its called get some fucking nades and zerg rush.

i think he means when the T's are running around and not caring to kill a CT and the CT simply camps in the armory or vents shaking in their panties... maybe make a rule of no camping the armory if there are 4 or less T's.... maybe 5

• Content Count:  2504

Everytime i join the JB server there are always at least 3 cts camping in armory or vents and so on.. its frustrating to have to wait for the round to end. they dont even come out when they are needed and so on >:O put in some rules about the horrible camping:sleep:

I have to agree with him about this. And why the hell would anyone want to camp the vents anyway??? I think that just makes them look scared from getting killed. And the CT's are in the vents the entire round and the T's are looking for the last CT and its sometimes hard to find him/her. And yea, sometimes all but 1 or 2 CT's are putting effort into trying to guard and kill rebelling T's but the 1 or 2 CT's dont have mics, and they are just walking around the map randomly, not helping/trying to help their team. All it is is frustrating.

• Content Count:  665

This is one of many things that needs to be addressed. As camping CT's screw over thier teammates. It's really a form of TK'ing. As an already outnumbered CT team needs every man to help guard, and camping teammates further cut that number, and allow for the loss of controll. Causing thier teammates to die. If T's are being guarded outside then there is no need to camp armory or vents.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.