? servers

? players online

Time Extension Suggestion

• Content Count:  589

Uhhhhhhh..........

NO.

Now that thats taken care of, let me explain my reasoning.

First of all, I find your example to be bullshit. I rarely see more than 5 terrorists alive, and even fewer cts.

The point of PB is to rebel. Should the terrorists choose not to rebel, should we have rounds that could possibly last for 30 minutes or more?

Timers there for a reason. Get your mission accomplished in that time.

• Content Count:  34

The timer's there to keep the damn round from dragging on. If you get killed trying to go commando on someone, do you really think it's fair for you to sit out for 8 minutes while your pussy ass teammates play hopscotch with the CTs? Fuck that. 5 minutes is even too long. And so what if there's some players left over at the end of the round? Is it going to kill everyone so much to see a round not finished? I'm sorry, and don't mean to be an ass or anything, but this is one of the dumbest ideas I've heard in awhile. It's nothing personal, but I can think of a million and one reasons why this should not happen.

• Content Count:  546

Ok your guys ideas make sense but what some CT's do in the server is they tell all the T's to go to one area and then just stare at them the rest of the round.

Thats exactly why long rounds would be boring

• Content Count:  136

Ok your guys ideas make sense but what some CT's do in the server is they tell all the T's to go to one area and then just stare at them the rest of the round.

CT's like this should be moved to T.. lol.. this is why i play CT most of the time i found if i go T its either a free day every time and we run around bored or rebel quick..

also the time extension no thanks on that, like said above 5 minutes is enough time to sit around esp it you are free killed killed by a door or something stupid like that...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.