? servers

? players online

Some rule ideas

• Content Count:  494

Ok so I have a few suggestions on some rules and other things.

I am not sure if these have been brought up before but here we go.

1. Last request

So I know there are lots of Prison servers out there and I really like the ones with the !lr command. I do not know if this has been brought up before but I really want this in our server because it allows the T's to have something to look forward to for being good. Please let the community decide on this :).

2. CT's need a mic

So this rule would be really nice because it allows the CT's to get the command fast and quick and give warnings so then people dont gripe about Free Kills. It should be a rule that CT's must have a mic or else they go T.

I think that is really all I was going to say. I know there is a debate about the skins in that server. Please dont get mad at me these are just some ideas. I know some of these may have been brought up.

Thanks,

Dr.Pepper

• Content Count:  3299

Ok so I have a few suggestions on some rules and other things.

I am not sure if these have been brought up before but here we go.

1. Last request

So I know there are lots of Prison servers out there and I really like the ones with the !lr command. I do not know if this has been brought up before but I really want this in our server because it allows the T's to have something to look forward to for being good. Please let the community decide on this :).

2. CT's need a mic

So this rule would be really nice because it allows the CT's to get the command fast and quick and give warnings so then people dont gripe about Free Kills. It should be a rule that CT's must have a mic or else they go T.

I think that is really all I was going to say. I know there is a debate about the skins in that server. Please dont get mad at me these are just some ideas. I know some of these may have been brought up.

Thanks,

Dr.Pepper

1:Last request is optional and completley up to the counter terrorist, Its not a must.

2: This has been talked about before and it was decided that cts do not need a mic mainly so that everyone has a chance to play ct and not single people out. They can also use quick binds

• Content Count:  34

Now before a lame ass admin comes in here and says something like "No." with nothing supportive to bring to the table, I'll say that a rule that requires CT's to have a mic might no be too bad of an idea, though I really feel that it isn't quite a necessity like a few other rules we might need right now (I'm not too sure what those may be, I'm a bit tired right now). On the LR command, I've never seen it before and don't know how it works, but I doubt it was something game breaking that would require it's eradication from the server, so what the hell, I say throw it in.

• Content Count:  4263

1)

The decison not to put the !lr thing in was that the aim of PB is for ts to 'escape', to win by eliminating the cts. Having a !lr in simply means every round you will end up with a couple of ts being 'nice' and not doing anything simply so they can use this. Waiting several minutes every round for this gets annoying very quickly

2)

As pingpong said, requiring mics stops anyone form playing ct. Often we have an issue of more players going T than CT, requiring mics will cut down the number of cts even more. Also, what happens if t team is full? does a player without a mic have to leave the server rather than join ct?

• Content Count:  2504

I can think of another good rule for the Prison Break server.

Any T that talks over the orders may be shot/ killed.

that way we can at least hear the orders clearly and not get killed because we did not hear the orders. I'm hearing a whole crapload of talking over orders and i can barely understand 3 words of it. Please enforce this rule as soon as possible.

• Content Count:  2596

1)

. Also, what happens if t team is full? does a player without a mic have to leave the server rather than join ct?

that should be the one reason that rule shouldnt be made

• Content Count:  2390

I really hope you meant this in a sarcastic kind of way, i kinda laughed at the idea lol.

As for the other two rules, both have been brought up, rule 1 would just be rewarding the Ts who refused to do their objectives, which is to escape.

Rule 2 is just a dumb idea, if your able to play the game you can read just fine, that being said rules that are written rather then said on a mic are usually better, as people can't talk over you when its text. What it sounds like is you're one of those people who think that just because someone doesn't have a mic they shouldn't be playing the game, which is a completely stupid thing to think, imagine the prison break server where all 24 players have mic, just complete chaos.

• Content Count:  14

I think he is suggesting there is a certain time period in which they can talk, ie. say 30 sec after the round starts. Although, it might do some good but would ultimately lead to more whining/complaining/hating.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.