? servers

? players online

my 2 cents on changes (no clip)

• Content Count:  136

ok i have been on vacation for the past week and apparently missed alot of changes and new maps.. i like most of the changes and more people being in the server.. to a point until 15 people start to talk at the same time..

but the no clip is the only thing i do not like.. now a T can charge at you and instantly knife you in the back... if anyone else has thoughts on this please post..

• Content Count:  11723

ok i have been on vacation for the past week and apparently missed alot of changes and new maps.. i like most of the changes and more people being in the server.. to a point until 15 people start to talk at the same time..

but the no clip is the only thing i do not like.. now a T can charge at you and instantly knife you in the back... if anyone else has thoughts on this please post..

its called no-block

noclip makes you fly and crap

• Content Count:  3341

First of all it's called no-block like fullmetal said.

Second of all there is no way that this is goin' to happen. There are some maps that need noblock. Ex: Climb on mg_all_in_one_velocity.

• Content Count:  4162

Second of all there is no way that this is goin' to happen. There are some maps that need noblock. Ex: Climb on mg_all_in_one_velocity.

PB = MG?

• Content Count:  136

i agree 100% with that statement and sorry yes no block is what i meant to say also.. but i am talking about the PB server.. kinda why i posted in the PB server forums(my smart ass comment for the thread :p)...

but anyway... how would u guys feel about taking it back out of the PB server?

EDIT: ok nm i didnt know why the server was boosted and put to no block and someone told me so now i know it was only temporary :)

Edited by Runawayz

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.