? servers

? players online

Forum not working. Annoying.

• Content Count:  1000

For the past week or so, the forum has been being stupid. Whenever I check the forum, I open up a bunch of tabs instead of click one thread, read, press backspace, read another, repeat. I just open all the threads with new posts in a new tab and read each one. Lately, I have been getting 503 and Fatal Errors. Sometimes, it would even download the page. Does anyone know anything about this? It's really annoying.

EDIT: When I click the submit button to this thread, I get a 503. This is so annoying.

1212132132132132132.png

3124.png

In the following image, I open 13 threads, all at once, in new tabs and get 5 out of 13 503 and 1 out of 13 Fatal Error.

3124.png

Edited by Akaru

• Content Count:  549

I've been getting it since yesterday but now it disappeared for some reason. The reason I think it appears is because something from your add-ons isn't updated till it's latest version to be capatible to your firefox version. I think you can update it by microsoft update for the Windows XP users and windows update for the Windows Vista users or go to add-ons in tools for the firefox users and update the extensions from the ''Find Updates tab''. But every other site works fine, so it might just be that this site has got something wrong within it, not our internet.

Edited by Danny G

• Content Count:  1000

My Firefox just updated to 3.5.1 and it stopped doing it. Maybe Failfox is a better name for it. But I'm a loyal FF user, I won't stop using FF.

• Content Count:  1839

i haven't bothered with the changelog to 3.5.1 of far-superior-to-whatever-2dwarves-uses but im positive it has something to do with the page loading errors. On some sites, i would open the website, and the page would fail to load, i click refresh and then it loaded, this annoyed me, but seems to be gone thankfully.

Reply to Thread