Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_electric_razor_v6

Type of map

Prison Break

Link to map download

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/78742

Additional Information

Very fun map, I've played this map on a different PB server with my friend and it's always fun. It's like electric_large, except more places to go. Pool/Soccer/Garage/More Cells/More Secrets. (SS in link)

Screenshots attached

Yes

Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  6741

I'm not 100% sure but I think Beth doesn't want anymore razor maps uploaded to PB. She's back in a few days, we'll see what she thinks.

• Content Count:  2632

Actually, since so many people would like to see this map back on the server I think I will. As much as I personally don't like this map, and I know many others that don't as well I think there is a great amount that want it back. If Daze or Jaffa can add this that would be appreciated. And if we find that this map is RTV'd or majority do not like it I will remove it.

That is her post from my request, Tcp was a fail and thought the server was still 30 slots, so he rejected it, but beth requested someone add it to the server.

If u need the thread it is Here

• Content Count:  604

That is her post from my request, Tcp was a fail and thought the server was still 30 slots, so he rejected it, but beth requested someone add it to the server.

If u need the thread it is Here

I saw it and saw it was Rejected so I'd test Luck again and see if we could try again.

I saw it and saw it was Rejected so I'd test Luck again and see if we could try again.

it got rejected because TCP thought that the server was 30 slots (which it is not).

So it should have been added when beth said for it to be added

• Content Count:  604

it got rejected because TCP thought that the server was 30 slots (which it is not).

So it should have been added when beth said for it to be added

Lols... Whenever my friend is online he always plays AHG's PB, so sometimes I go on that server, and most of the maps they play on there are really awesome.

If respawn points are the problem then it can be changed easily correct?

Lols... Whenever my friend is online he always plays AHG's PB, so sometimes I go on that server, and most of the maps they play on there are really awesome.

If respawn points are the problem then it can be changed easily correct?

There is no problem lol, it has 24 spawns, TCP thought that it was a 30 slot server still