? servers

? players online

Too many Ts, too little CTs.

• Content Count:  125

Well as a PB noob, I can safely say that I suck, since when there was 3 CTs and 8 or so Ts, I got paranoid enough to free-kill when I saw someone in a vent with no weapon, and in alcatraz I grazed prisoners if they got too close to me, because I seem to be easy to backstab.

• Content Count:  457

Your not allowed to shoot prisoners if there too close. UNLESS you tell them to go somewhere.

But yes there needs to be a script for like 2:1 ratio or something.

• Content Count:  125

Your not allowed to shoot prisoners if there too close. UNLESS you tell them to go somewhere.

But yes there needs to be a script for like 2:1 ratio or something.

Well alright.

I have a prediction. PB would get horribly out of control eventually, if there were no rules.

It's just psychology, srsly.

• Content Count:  457

Well alright.

I have a prediction. PB would get horribly out of control eventually, if there were no rules.

It's just psychology, srsly.

In my opinion. PB is the most fucked up server we have. I see more people banned on that server then some of ours combined. The rules are not clear enough to outline every possible situation and when that happens people just make up rules hoping their followed. We have tried to fix it many times but it still needs a lot of work.

• Content Count:  420

Well as a PB noob, I can safely say that I suck, since when there was 3 CTs and 8 or so Ts, I got paranoid enough to free-kill when I saw someone in a vent with no weapon, and in alcatraz I grazed prisoners if they got too close to me, because I seem to be easy to backstab.

I make the T's back up away from me as one of my direct orders to all of them, and If they do not back up away from me and keep a safe distance I will proceed to giving them a warning shot.

• Content Count:  4198

I make the T's back up away from me as one of my direct orders to all of them, and If they do not back up away from me and keep a safe distance I will proceed to giving them a warning shot.

This is usually the best course of action. However if there are a number of terrorists surrounding you and they keep moving forward after you have given your order to stay back, you are going to have to kill one. This sets an example for the others and thins the crowd out a bit so you are in a safer position. If the person bitches about it afterwards, just ignore them. We typically won't punish you for skipping the warning shots when your safety is threatened.

Warning shots are really only used for indirect rebellion; things such as knifing the vents, detouring, delaying, etc. This isn't an excuse for people to give the order to stay away from them, run into a crowd of terrorists, and then shoot them all in the head because they were "surrounding him". To avoid any kind of these situations it's best to stay away from a large group of terrorists in the first place, by keeping at a safe distance.

• Content Count:  11501

I got paranoid enough to free-kill when I saw someone in a vent with no weapon.

Not a free kill, vents can be automatic death if you choose to do so.

The best way to get rid of this problem is setting a designated time for ts to get to a place and saying no detours or delays unless its a freeday than your screwed lol.

That literally has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.