? servers

? players online

Trivium OWNS Eminem

• Content Count:  2942

and these people are?

Wow... Its a band maybe if you couldnt tell that by the drums, the guitar, the bass, the singer, the fans....

Edited by Cromyth

• Content Count:  2678

Wow... most likely one of the dumbest questions I have ever heard. Its a band maybe if you couldnt tell that by the drums, the guitar, the bass, the singer, the fans....

that could be the dumbest answer ever.

• Content Count:  2433

Wow, some obscure band no one cares about tried to make fun of a really popular and well-liked rap artist. And then everyone thinks he was "owned." He said something at his own concert, well out of the face of Eminem. Thats some real ownage there.

• Content Count:  2942

Wow, some obscure band no one cares about tried to make fun of a really popular and well-liked rap artist. And then everyone thinks he was "owned." He said something at his own concert, well out of the face of Eminem. Thats some real ownage there.

Too bad Trivium is a very well known band. They rival Bullet for my Valentine. Well if they are an obscure band why is that video all over youtube with a bunch of views? Appearently you dont listen to metal or anything because Trivum actually had the guts to make fun of him. They actually did the guitar and the drums to the song, its not like he came out and said it. It was a stalling for everyone to tune/get everything ready of the next song. So yeah, Eminem was owned

• Content Count:  2678

The emo band was just trying to get there name out there by calling out a successful rapper.Even if Eminem hears this he probably wound't give a shit being called out from some garage punk band.

• Content Count:  2433

Too bad Trivium is a very well known band. They rival Bullet for my Valentine. Well if they are an obscure band why is that video all over youtube with a bunch of views? Appearently you dont listen to metal or anything because Trivum actually had the guts to make fun of him. They actually did the guitar and the drums to the song, its not like he came out and said it. It was a stalling for everyone to tune/get everything ready of the next song. So yeah, Eminem was owned

Bunch of views?

Holy shit you won me over right there. I like how as a reference, you list Bullet for my Valentine, yet another band that no one cares about. And attempting to call someone out when you are no where near them / will never meet them isn't guts.

Reply to Thread