? servers

? players online

"1" spammers

• Content Count:  114

if you play in the minigames server you kno how many "1" spammers there are, i have a question and an idea. Would it be better to change 1 as "-" so when the rtv is done then the map wont change forcing people to vote something else

• Content Count:  3299

The reason people 1 spam is because they dont care what map it changes too, they wanna be assholes, or there to lazy to read what maps are up for nominee and just press 1. That would proboly cause 2 spam but it would fix 1 spam atlleast :d?

• Content Count:  8383

This happens on every server with rock the vote and honestly when rock the vote is going on the chat is getting spammed anyway with vote notices. So really it doesnt matter except to let the people who are 1 or 2 spamming, make them feel as if there suggestion matter at all.....which it doesnt.

• Content Count:  6242

There isn't a way to change that setting in mani...or at least I have yet to see a "fix" to this. Its something most of us have come to live with and just make fun of the 1 spammers and their lack of actually picking a map.

• Content Count:  475

ive found on some of the SG servers, that if there is 2 more votes required for rtv; if you nominate a map, rtv, and someone else soon rtvs (within about 20 seconds): the map you nominated will be the first choice. thats the only way ive found to control 1 spammers. make them work for you!

• Content Count:  546

ive found on some of the SG servers, that if there is 2 more votes required for rtv; if you nominate a map, rtv, and someone else soon rtvs (within about 20 seconds): the map you nominated will be the first choice. thats the only way ive found to control 1 spammers. make them work for you!

I remember when I would do this when the ba_jail_prison map when it didnt dl properly, just to prove the marjority of people were retarded. Soon after everyone was kicked for not having the map.

Reply to Thread