? servers

? players online

blocking on prisonbreak vents/teleports

• Content Count:  103

i dont know if you guys noticed this, and it IS a rare occasion, but every once in a while theres a player or two who block vents and teleports every round. it gets extremely annoying, but theres no rules or regulations about it, and theres really nothing we can do about it. any thoughts guys? (or girls :biggrin1: )

• Content Count:  4198

Yes, this does tend to happen. Foxriver is a major issue with the vents, because there is an entire stash of smokes, and if you are following someone in the vents, the smokes can block you. Some people don't mean to do it, but it is annoying nonetheless.

Anything other than that I don't see as a big problem, the Cts usually say that they will kill anyone who is blocking.

• Content Count:  103

Anything other than that I don't see as a big problem, the Cts usually say that they will kill anyone who is blocking.

disagree. on electric large and alcatraz, i have seen many people block inside of vents, and for electric large, crouch just outside the armory teleport, keeping ANYONE from using it. now i really dont want to have noblock, but still. its annoying :confused:

• Content Count:  136

the player GOOBER is notorious for blocking.. on electric he will stand in front of the button so no one can get in or out of armory.. or if he gets the chance to block you into medic he will do this also or any other place he is able to block... he usually gets slayed within a minute or so if an admin is around though..

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.