? servers

? players online

Free Day's

• Content Count:  136

Are we allowed to give individual free days or does have to be all of them because some have free days but the others don't but i also think it encourages the t's to act better so they all get a free day please help! http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

Personally, I think its all or nothing. Otherwise it shows favorism.

Also, 1st.

• Content Count:  546

Are we allowed to give individual free days or does have to be all of them because some have free days but the others don't but i also think it encourages the t's to act better so they all get a free day please help! http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

why would you want to encourage the ts to act better? This isn't a fucking real jail

• Content Count:  136

its fun to give special orders to a few that you know will try to rebel this way it makes the game something more then just standing in the same place looking at each other the entire round.. i think if the CT's want to take the chance and give individual then let them.. its like letting someone heal

• Content Count:  457

There are so many things wrong with PB and this one of them, favoritism. I know this is like real life and some guards like some prisoners other then others. No this isn't real life. It's a game, and it's not fair for one person to get special treatment while the others have to sit in a cell.

Also it leads to some random CT killing the "good" terrorist and then people start bitching and getting muted and getting banned and then it just gets messy.

I support making a rule about favoritism.

• Content Count:  2668

There are so many things wrong with PB and this one of them, favoritism. I know this is like real life and some guards like some prisoners other then others. No this isn't real life. It's a game, and it's not fair for one person to get special treatment while the others have to sit in a cell.

Also it leads to some random CT killing the "good" terrorist and then people start bitching and getting muted and getting banned and then it just gets messy.

I support making a rule about favoritism.

I support you on that too. I played on other servers and it would be T's go to deathrooms and die and a ct would pick a guy to sit aside and live. Favoritism is gay and unfair to the others.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.