? servers

? players online

fucking camping..

• Content Count:  136

ok i pretty much always play CT... this guy...

"Evilgamer101" STEAM_0:0:6140651

does NOTHING but camp when he is on CT.. sits in control room of hellzprison and waits for a T to walk in.. even if he is last CT just sits and watches door until round is over...

same thing on other maps.. camps armory etc... can we do something about this? it makes the game sooooooooooooo boring...

• Content Count:  136

i mean ya tech he is really not breaking the rule i guess i'm kinda asking if we can make this a rule somehow.. camping round after round... i meant to take a SS but forgot.. dalar who is an admin was playing if that counts for anything..

i understand camping is fine sometimes but if your constantly just sitting in one spot.. every single round every single map it kinda makes the game dull for others...

Edited by Runawayz

• Content Count:  4473

i mean ya tech he is really not breaking the rule i guess i'm kinda asking if we can make this a rule somehow.. camping round after round... i meant to take a SS but forgot.. dalar who is an admin was playing if that counts for anything..

i understand camping is fine sometimes but if your constantly just sitting in one spot.. every single round every single map it kinda makes the game dull for others...

This discussion has come up before and every time, the consensus is that it isn't a rule violation, and it is allowed. You could give Ts orders that would make that particular CT an easier target by giving field trips to the armory. If the guy starts complaining, laugh at him. The noob deserves it.

• Content Count:  3380

Already been said dude, Not a rule. At times camping is appropriate and needed, but, like some CTs, if they just run to disco and dont contribute at all i say we boot em. Thats jus my humble opinion thoo

• Content Count:  349

Hey dude lemme know when your on, ill show you the meaning of camping :]

Are you fucking serious? What you said does nothing to help anyone...

Anyways, yes it gets boring. I've asked this many times. Some admins just tell them to get out and they listen...most of the time. As for a few people, like Dracula, they camp in the armory no matter what. Nothing you can do about it. They don't mind being dicks to others.

Like said in other posts, this is necessary at times when there is a riot. The armory IS the safest spot usually lol...usually :p :baby:

• Content Count:  4473

A Field trip to the armory would get ALL the terrorists that enter the armory killed..... LEGALLY.

No. The rules only state you can kill in vent without a warning. A lone T in the armory or a group of them entering without orders are legal targets. An order that Ts go to the armory with a CT isn't against the rules. If a T goes for a gun, then you can shoot them. You can't do anything unless they aren't complying with the rule or they are trying to revolt.

You could also drop a gun "accidentally" somewhere or give a T a gun to off the camper. Neither of these instances are planting, as planting implies the action of dropping the gun to get the T killed for picking it up.

I'm sure there are other ways to kill the annoying campers without your ever friendly $9.99 monthly support squad that comply with the rules.

Edited by Italian Jew

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.