? servers

? players online

Leaving/Returning

• Content Count:  103

(Yes i did read up on the Rules and stuff but I had a question about Leav of Absence)

Question: Can I still be on Forums and Chatbox (MAYBE Vent) if I have posted my "Leave of Absence"?

• Content Count:  8383

Is this a real question? lol

Leave/Absence forum is more of a just letting people know you might not be around for something, it isnt a "I posted this so now I cant do anything that has to do with yall anymore". So its more of a just letting people know kind of thing, really you dont even need to post there if you really dont want to.

• Content Count:  2527

What would be the reason to post a leave of absence unless you are actually taking a break or being on vacation. If you are going to be active then don't post.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4198

Question: Can I still be on Forums and Chatbox (MAYBE Vent) if I have posted my "Leave of Absence"?

No? That's contradictory. If you are taking a leave of absence then you wouldn't be around at all. What's the point? Besides seeking attention...

• Content Count:  193

ob·lit·er·ate / əˈblitəˌrāt/ • v. [tr.] destroy utterly; wipe out: fig. the memory was so painful that he obliterated it from his mind. ∎ cause to become invisible or indistinct; blot out: clouds were darkening, obliterating the sun.

Awesome.

You guys are right, but my Leave of absences is from CSS and Ventrilo, but i still wanted to know if you guys would be mad if i came on forums once or twice a month just to check up on people and stuff since i am going to be busy driving and hanging out with my brother.

Toxin im not looking for attention, but thank you for your thought on the matter...

also sorry if i sounded stupid by asking a simple question but i thought the community of SG would be more mature then just saying "Stupid post" blah blah. I dont care if you say "Stupid Post" but i think that is attention seeking and even if you do think it is a stupid/simple question then please awnser it instead of antagonising me.

-Bob Saget

• Content Count:  4198

also sorry if i sounded stupid by asking a simple question but i thought the community of SG would be more mature then just saying "Stupid post" blah blah. I dont care if you say "Stupid Post" but i think that is attention seeking and even if you do think it is a stupid/simple question then please awnser it instead of antagonising me.

Since the Leaving/Returning section of the forum came, there has been a bombardment of people making threads saying:

"I'm leaving forever! But I'll still be on the forums, just not in-game..."

It's natural that the rest of the community is going to look on anything to do with leaving threads with cynicism because of this.

Since the Leaving/Returning section of the forum came, there has been a bombardment of people making threads saying:

"I'm leaving forever! But I'll still be on the forums, just not in-game..."

It's natural that the rest of the community is going to look on anything to do with leaving threads with cynicism because of this.

This is true, but i am just taking a Leave of Absence for a month or 2

I might be on Forums once or twice a month, and i just wanted to know if anyone had a problem with it... i didnt want it to turn into this.

Well w/e im off so peasoup you guys can go back to doing nothing or w/e it is you guys do

Reply to Thread