? servers

? players online

USA beat Spain

• Content Count:  6712

Euro 2008 champions Spain lost 0-2 to USA just now in the Confederations Cup (a cup where winners of certain tournaments all over the world take part)

Goals from Altidore in the 27th and Dempsey in the 74th minute gave USA a win which puts them in the Confederations Cup final against either Brazil or South Africa

Here is the highlights of the 3-0 win against Eygpt where their final 90 minute goal got them through instead of of Eygpt.

[YOUTUBE]136SHOm4ND4[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the first goal USA scored tonight can't find highlight for the second goal but basically a cross came in to Ramos and he basically gifted Dempsey the goal

[YOUTUBE]A8wEdRXQuTM[/YOUTUBE]

Great result for USA which puts Spain's 35 games unbeaten run and their 15 game winning streak to an end.

Definitely one of the biggest upsets in recent times.

• Content Count:  6712

Ya had to do it twice?

Because if you look at how long my post took plus I didn't rush it I did not see Zargo's thread until after I posted this.

• Content Count:  2994

Because if you look at how long my post took plus I didn't rush it I did not see Zargo's thread until after I posted this.

I was talking to Red..

• Content Count:  2994

It's not everyday that he gets a chance to use that pic, what with the USA sucking most of the time.

You got a point.

Reply to Thread