? servers

? players online

AA3

• Content Count:  255

Im just curious about weither or not we are gonna be getting some American Army 3 servers I think once the bugs are fix it could turn out to be a great game just wondering feel free to respond about this higher ups and from everyone else lets talk about how awesome the game is and for everyone else who doesnt like get the fudge out lol no jk this is basically for the people who want it maybe we could get a poll up for the community to see if it could be a good Idea or not cause like u guys said if u dont get it started early u might miss a good opportunity and im just trying to help us out. AMERICA.....AMERICA.........AMERICA FUCK YEAH

• Content Count:  580

It'd be nice. I'd play there.

Hopefully I'll be able to figure out the training and get multiplayer set up before these servers go up online. Training is a bitch. Passed all 3 requirements today for Weapons Customization and still "failed"...

• Content Count:  193

Im just curious about weither or not we are gonna be getting some American Army 3 servers I think once the bugs are fix it could turn out to be a great game just wondering feel free to respond about this higher ups and from everyone else lets talk about how awesome the game is and for everyone else who doesnt like get the fudge out lol no jk this is basically for the people who want it maybe we could get a poll up for the community to see if it could be a good Idea or not cause like u guys said if u dont get it started early u might miss a good opportunity and im just trying to help us out. AMERICA.....AMERICA.........AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Can you please use punctuation?

On topic: I plan to download this game once the bugs people are complaining about are fixed.

• Content Count:  482

im in! im a bit of a vet, and my brothers account is quite the veteran, 25 honor, sharpshooter training, completed E&E and such. he would get more honour but we havnt played since mid AA2 when honor was worth more in the game than it is now. i have full training excluding E&E but im a certafied field medic and sharpshooter in AA. i completed part one of SF testing, and am working on getting an E&E walkthru. so definatly make an AA3 server if possible, i know it would get traffic if not from the community, because it can be a pain to host in AA at all. cept i dont know aboutAA3. but yeh.

• Content Count:  8383

im in! im a bit of a vet, and my brothers account is quite the veteran, 25 honor, sharpshooter training, completed E&E and such. he would get more honour but we havnt played since mid AA2 when honor was worth more in the game than it is now. i have full training excluding E&E but im a certafied field medic and sharpshooter in AA. i completed part one of SF testing, and am working on getting an E&E walkthru. so definatly make an AA3 server if possible, i know it would get traffic if not from the community, because it can be a pain to host in AA at all. cept i dont know aboutAA3. but yeh.

Only 25 honor? Mine old account was 89 honor lol anyway yea its working, the training is hard as hell tho.

• Content Count:  2959

The only thing AA2 honor meant was that you were good at fucking over your team by lonewolfing, deathmatching, and avoiding dying even if it meant losing the round. Basically everyone us stupid "Obj nubs" didn't do because we were preoccupied with completing objectives.

Why yes, I AM a bitter vet whose been playing since before honor was added...

Reply to Thread