? servers

? players online

Death Games

• Content Count:  604

Hello, everyone.

I would like to know why death games were taken off the Mutiny server. I think death games should be legal. I was talking to my friend last night and he was talking about the Jail Break server he plays on and they allow death games, but only one game per round. I told him about SG's and I said "But you can't play Death Games unless the T's agree" and he said he'd rather play on his server because of that. So Death Games arn't really that bad. I remember before I played SG's PB I played on MIA and they were always fun with the Death Games.

I don't know what happened in the past that got Death Games taken away. Or if there is already a thread about this subject (I searched maybe didn't look hard enough).

• Content Count:  11501

I played on MIA and they were always fun with the Death Games

Lol no.

And not to be an ass, but you really didn't look at all if you didn't find a thread about death games. I can probably spend about 60 seconds of looking and fine at least 5.

Lol no.

And not to be an ass, but you really didn't look at all if you didn't find a thread about death games. I can probably spend about 60 seconds of looking and fine at least 5.

Like I said I didn't look hard enough then. But I dont want to start a Flame war now, I just want a Explanation of how this came to be.

• Content Count:  11501

Like I said I didn't look hard enough then. But I dont want to start a Flame war now, I just want a Explanation of how this came to be.

It's been in effect for about 7 (if not longer) months man. Not sure where you've been.

It's been in effect for about 7 months man. Not sure where you've been.

In hibernation, I came back about March I think. Joined in 2008, lost all my CSS files, and got a 360 so i quit CSS for a while, reinstalled it in Jan and started playing on SG about March. So I missed out on some things.

• Content Count:  34

I've had a personal experience with a server that allowed death games, and simply put, it's horrible. They completely strip T's of any chance of rebelling when put in the cage. It's like slave owning omega or some shit. I just find it to be cruel to other players and a way to get cheap kills. The CT's job is to patrol the prison and keep an eye out, not thin all the Ts out until there's only one left and let him try to shot for shot every CT on the team. Not allowing death games is the reason why I started playing on Mutiny in the first place.

I dunno if it was the server I used to play on or what, but I really despise death games right now. Check out Lucky Gaming's PB server to get a good idea of what I'm talking about. The server admin there constantly plays them with such a dark tone and no enjoyment in his voice, it's kind of creepy, like he just does it to do it, like he must kill every T.

Death games are a coward's way of getting kills and an excuse to not actually have to do what the server is intended to make a CT do, and that's patrol a prison. There are good CTs and there are bad CTs, and CTs only get better when they continually play CT and learn the rules, learn the maps, and learn good places to send the Ts and learn how to watch their backs. There's no skill in repeatedly sending the Ts to a certain place and freekilling them over and over.

• Like 3

I've had a personal experience with a server that allowed death games, and simply put, it's horrible. They completely strip T's of any chance of rebelling when put in the cage. It's like slave owning omega or some shit. I just find it to be cruel to other players and a way to get cheap kills. The CT's job is to patrol the prison and keep an eye out, not thin all the Ts out until there's only one left and let him try to shot for shot every CT on the team. Not allowing death games is the reason why I started playing on Mutiny in the first place.

I dunno if it was the server I used to play on or what, but I really despise death games right now. Check out Lucky Gaming's PB server to get a good idea of what I'm talking about. The server admin there constantly plays them with such a dark tone and no enjoyment in his voice, it's kind of creepy, like he just does it to do it, like he must kill every T.

Death games are a coward's way of getting kills and an excuse to not actually have to do what the server is intended to make a CT do, and that's patrol a prison. There are good CTs and there are bad CTs, and CTs only get better when they continually play CT and learn the rules, learn the maps, and learn good places to send the Ts and learn how to watch their backs. There's no skill in repeatedly sending the Ts to a certain place and freekilling them over and over.

Posted above is an easy way to answer. Not starting a Flame War, because I asked something. But saying why Death Games are not allowed on Mutiny. One thing I've noticed while on SG's Forums for about 3 months now is so many flames because of a simple question or suggestion. BUT this posted above is the best way NOT TO START FLAMING PEOPLE!

I thank you Dominator for shedding some light on the situation and all that I posted in this thread was asking, WHY the death games were taken off not "Bring back Death Games" I was just curious as to who might of abused them or something.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.