Map Suggestion

Full map name

ba_jail_mini

Type of map

Prison Break

Link to map download

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/65186

Additional Information

I love this map but I only see it on other prison break servers and I would like to play it on SG. It's a great smaller map, it almost never lags, and the T's actually have a fair chance unlike some maps. There are screenshots if you click on the link.

Screenshots attached

No

Edited by bethy

• Content Count:  154

no, simply no, it's way to small and gets boring fast, it gets RTV'd alot on other servers that i seen it on.

that's because nobody ever gives it a chance.

there's too many huge, super-laggy maps on mutiny (coughcoughFOXRIVERIFUCKINHATETHATMAPcoughcough) i think it's time for at least ONE small map that doesn't lag.

it's small and has secrets. and it gets really fun with a lot of people in the server because the T's rebel every round and don't just sit there waiting to die. the CT's have to pay attention and control the T's lest they be killed. the rounds are almost always short and sweet, which gets people back into the game faster instead of waiting for the time to run out on huge maps where people just camp all the time. camping on this map is almost impossible.

Edited by sheriff

• Content Count:  2632

that's because nobody ever gives it a chance.

there's too many huge, super-laggy maps on mutiny (coughcoughFOXRIVERIFUCKINHATETHATMAPcoughcough) i think it's time for at least ONE small map that doesn't lag.

it's small and has secrets. and it gets really fun with a lot of people in the server because the T's rebel every round and don't just sit there waiting to die. the CT's have to pay attention and control the T's lest they be killed. the rounds are almost always short and sweet, which gets people back into the game faster instead of waiting for the time to run out on huge maps where people just camp all the time. camping on this map is almost impossible.

Foxriver never lags and is not HUGE, u want to see a huge u should have been here a few months ago when we really did have a huge map on here. Now with the case of mini i have played it and it is awful.

But lets see what other people think

• Content Count:  154

Foxriver never lags

are you kidding me?

that map lags so bad for me EVERY SINGLE TIME that whenever it gets chosen, I just leave the server. I can play all the other maps on mutiny, but not that one. other ones lag a bit, but that one basically freezes my pc.

mini is a great map that never lags. I don't get what you think is so "awful" about it, it has all the essentials of a good jailbreak map in a small area.

Edited by sheriff

• Content Count:  11501

Foxriver never lags and is not HUGE, u want to see a huge u should have been here a few months ago when we really did have a huge map on here. Now with the case of mini i have played it and it is awful.

But lets see what other people think

Why do you argue with others' opinions?

• Content Count:  3380

FYI I played the uploaded version today. The only GOOD part about it is the guns have enough ammo to last you a round : M4=200 ammo. Besides that it sucks. SUCKS.