? servers

? players online

AFK rule

• Content Count:  136

i would like to put in an action to have the AFK rule where you are not allowed to kill AFK's until the end.. there are too many people who try to take advantage of this rule and fake AFK to avoid orders.. i believe if you must go afk then go to spectate otherwise be killed and forced to spectate... there are a few certain people who do this often and try to fake being AFK..

any other thoughts on this?

• Content Count:  136

i think the afk rule is a good rule but for the ones who d it ALL THE TIME.... viper.... you should be killed during each round u are afk after one round of being afk... one round is fine but i dont see the point or reasoning behing someone being afk during multiple rounds taking up spots

• Content Count:  193

Maybe administrators should kick players who are AFK for longer than 1 round? That would be a viable way to solve this since the round duration estimate would be around 3 minutes. The only problem is when the server is full. If it's full there's bound to be someone who wants to play but gets stuck on autoconnect because 4 players are AFK in their cells.

• Content Count:  11723

Rule = Can't kill afks until they're the last players. Asked the same thing at the PB rule evaluation and that's what I got.

simple as that, and if they come back to kill you than oh well.

• Content Count:  4685

Maybe administrators should kick players who are AFK for longer than 1 round? That would be a viable way to solve this since the round duration estimate would be around 3 minutes. The only problem is when the server is full. If it's full there's bound to be someone who wants to play but gets stuck on autoconnect because 4 players are AFK in their cells.

Our just put on a script that does it for us.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.