? servers

? players online

PB Alcatraz Update Request Page

• Content Count:  1167

I am going to be updating the map Alcatraz, removing & adding several things, I would like you input & suggestions of things you would like to see done to help improve the map

What I am going to be taking away is the Sewers, its going to be completely removed. I am also going to add a Cell Timer, in which the cells will Auto Open at 4:20, and cannot be closed by CT's until 4:00

Any other suggestions please post ~

• Content Count:  2632

I am going to be updating the map Alcatraz, removing & adding several things, I would like you input & suggestions of things you would like to see done to help improve the map

What I am going to be taking away is the Sewers, its going to be completely removed. I am also going to add a Cell Timer, in which the cells will Auto Open at 4:20, and cannot be closed by CT's until 4:00

Any other suggestions please post ~

Few more secrets, better disco, nicer pool

Im not going to be adding secrets, im going to remove that room, by the door to soccer, where you were able to go into sewers, and prob make it a big opening, I gotta look at it. I will prob move the awp tower also, and throw some stuff outside.

Im not going to add teleports, or secrets.

Uhh add something unique to the movie theatre, :happy: would be nice.

Im updating the Original Alcatraz, not the new one with the Theatre.

-The armory door isn't bad, it takes like 8 seconds to open, oh well your not supposed to be in there anyway ^-^

• Content Count:  3341

Fix the glitch in the deathroom (The one with lasers). Also you can get rid of the "Tower door" Because I warned some people for camping there...

That's it :)

Fix the glitch in the deathroom (The one with lasers). Also you can get rid of the "Tower door" Because I warned some people for camping there...

That's it :)

Tower Door = New Version, I am not editing the new version, i am doing the old one

In regards to the death room, you mean the glitch where you can sit crouched in the corner ? Thats not really a big deal ^-^

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.