? servers

? players online

Thank you!

• Content Count:  119

I must say thank you for giving a great PB server to the community! It governs fairly- and lets those without mics give orders, kill people justly if they committed a crime without witnessing it, and generally letting CTs order people around- instead of being forced to comply with a bunch of server-made rules that have no rhyme or reason to exist. (LR- seriously, why would real gaurds do that?)

• Content Count:  136

i have to say i was just browsing and found this server.. i guess i have been on it for about a month and love it to death.. its actually the only reason i play CS now lol.. i wish i had more to post about so i could get the reg tag and possibly eventually move up to admin for the simple fact to slay free killers haha

• Content Count:  2132

I must say thank you for giving a great PB server to the community! It governs fairly- and lets those without mics give orders, kill people justly if they committed a crime without witnessing it, and generally letting CTs order people around- instead of being forced to comply with a bunch of server-made rules that have no rhyme or reason to exist. (LR- seriously, why would real gaurds do that?)

Way to state everything we already know about this server, and NOT explain why these factors are good.:mad2:

• Content Count:  2132

What does it matter why those factors are good. He is just thanks SG for the server o.O and how we run it

Because it seems pointless to simply state all the factors of it, if he's not going to explain why they're so good. A single sentence of praise would be much more efficient.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.