? servers

? players online

Decline of Fun.

• Content Count:  66

I won't name names in this but everyone knows what has been happening lately. There are a few people here and there that get onto the server and go onto a power trip. Now I understand that the CT's get to rule over the T's, I get it really. But for example today, one CT said "Free Day" and another would barge in and say "But no outside, and no vents, and no this and that" I may be mistaken, but isn't a free day a day where you can do anything? I know in the rules it says that players in vents will be killed without warning, but in a free day does that suspend that rule? I would think it does.

On another note, I've seen variations of the Electric Map with more vents and hiding spots, possibly look into that, I love Electric but it's dropping in fun-ness. That's one other thing, possibly get rid of maps that aren't chosen as often and replace them with new maps? Just an idea.

But over all, I would like a response to this, maybe I'm wrong, but I feel as if some popel take this CT "Overlord" thing a bit to seriously. Just my opinion.

• Content Count:  6213

On another note, I've seen variations of the Electric Map with more vents and hiding spots, possibly look into that, I love Electric but it's dropping in fun-ness. That's one other thing, possibly get rid of maps that aren't chosen as often and replace them with new maps? Just an idea.

I add maps when I can find fun ones.

I often add a few maps and test them out.

The maps on the server right now are the top maps that people enjoy playing.

If you can find some fun maps, request them.

Guest barackobama

I've heard a million problems for Prison break, unfortunately it's just not one of those servers you can get better.

You'll always have people killing you unfairly, people telling you to "get the fuck down", people saying you can't go in vents.

Now everyone comes here and moans, but most the people who do it are the moaners, and some aren't, if you're that upset, play on another one of our servers, it seems PB is not for you.

• Content Count:  2115

Ah. Exactly what I expected, another person not willing to hear out any problems.

Not to you beth.

DUDE SERIOUSLY, DONT PLAY IT LIKE GARFIELDH TOLD YOU!

Gosh, this happens on every single god damn PB server out there and to be honest, our server is rather harsh on punishment compared to other servers.

Seriously.. do you think you are the first person to bring up this issues? Prison Break has been a motherfucking pain in the ass from the very beginning and at times was very close to being closed. It is just not possible to do something against it, we are sorry. Unless you will give us some suggetions on what we can do to prevent it dont tell us that we dont hear out you problems.

Alright, add a voteban feature. Just an hour long one. It would provide ALOT of help. It would tone down the amount of screaming on FreeKills and if people think that one CT or T is acting unfairly, we could just get rid of them for an hour.

Honestly, I like the server, and most of the people. There's just one or two who get on there and just ruin the fun. I'd love to continue playing on PB but it gets to the point I just don't want to play CS:S cause of the way people are treated there. I'm telling you, the voteban option would be lovely.

• Content Count:  3380

Fun ness? Get over yourself omfg i have PLENTY of fun on these servers and i mostly play T. Wanna know why? Cuz im a sneaky bastard who has more tricks up his sleeves then RUSH RUSH RUSH. God im sick of the bitchin bout how PB is no longer fun, it isnt fun because you either suck as T or you get killed as a CT. Whine some more, I need gypsy tears to protect me from Aids anyway

I always play T and I don't rush. So put that idea in the back of your mind.

And call it whining, I'm just trying to help out, possibly give some ideas how to improve the server. Sorry for trying to give you more of an enjoyable time. And I thought that usually on servers and forums people we're more inviting, to make more people want to play, man was I mistaken on that one. It's not as if I came in here and went "PB SUCKS PEOPLE ON THERE BLOW FREEKILLZZS!!!1!!one" I could have just as easily mentioned names and brought up a huge fight over who it was and who did what, but I just came in and subtly gave some ideas how to improve, sorry for my contribution.

• Content Count:  589

As I was on the server, I'll offer my views on the events that happened.

Without naming names, some people wanted to do whatever they wanted to do. Some were rude, a few were respectful. A CT would first post orders, but a second set would come up being freeday. Some people chose to be rude to the CT who first posted his orders and who made the Prisoners follow the first set of orders. Someone then said that he would take all his friends and go play somewhere else. Said CT didn't care and wished said Prisoner goodbye.

Now, I have a demo of the said rounds, and should anyone wish to view it, I'd be more than happy to PM it to people.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.