? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Mute system..

• Content Count:  985

I think, if it can be easily done, that the T's should be muted until 4:00 or something like that, JUST so the CT's can get a word and and issue orders. If you play on the JB server a lot then you know how annoying it can be.. thanks! :d

• Content Count:  6213

I think it's a good idea, cause I understand that some people just can talk forever.

But I also know that giving orders shouldn't take a minute to do.

And if they are talking and miss the orders because they couldn't shut up enough to hear them, they deserve to die.

P.S. What the fuck is with your signature Regionals?

• Content Count:  5007

I don't think we need one really, tell them to shut the fuck up and proceed to talk over them. If they die and are like WTFHAX I R NOT HEAR just blame their fuck tard teammates.

• Content Count:  6242

Having a script to mute t's for a specified time, to my knowledge, is not possible. If it is, I'd say this could screw with our current system of muting dead people. Ultimatly if the T's are being so loud they can't hear commands its their fault. Give you orders, when the people who are talking don't do it...give your warning shot, then if they continue to not do your command finish them off. I make a point to take out the people who are talking first because they are the main problem. Once they are done you can re-iterate your command for the people who couldn't hear over their dumbass teammate who got themselves killed.

• Content Count:  589

Spiked, I'm assuming that IF I type my "move to location" orders, any demo ,if you can hear me over the chatter or not, would clear me of freekilling because the orders were typed? Every time I get text orders, all I hear is "FREEKILL" screamed for 30 seconds. I tend to cover my ass on PB because it IS so easy to get banned.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.