ba_jail_electric_large_spfix removal

• Content Count:  678

Map Removal

Full map name

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix

Type of map

Prison Break

Why should we remove it

I'm asking for a removal because theres really no reason so have the spfix version on the prison break server when the remixp2 version is on the server as well....also for some reason the server likes to always pick the spfix version over the remixp2 version and alot of people have been complaining about why we are playing the older version rather than the new. ......so i see no reason to keep spfix when the remix version is better for both ct's and t's.

Not sure if this is helpful but just wanted to help ya guys out.

- lMorningafterl

Edited by bethy

• Content Count:  678

bah i knew that would sound confusing haha...pretty much what im saying is electric has 2 versions on the prison break server........the spfix is the old one.........the new one is remixp2..............k now what i was saying was we should get rid of the old one because when the map changes from its usualy cycle of 5-6 maps it always picks the old one causing people to get angry because the old version has alot less features than the new one. So i was saying we should just get rid of the spfix one because we don't need it anymore.

That make any more sense? haha

• Content Count:  2122

errr... i vote that we take off all the crappy remix of the map, and never mention anything about removing the original.

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix , in my opinion, is the only map worth playing on the pb server now