? servers

? players online

Retired

• Content Count:  4354

Well it’s been a good ride. I really do love this place and this is why this was such a hard decision for me to make. Some of you may be sad and some of you maybe happy.

But as of tonight I am retiring from my roll as a BD here at SG. It is not fair to the community for me to stay in a position I no longer have time to do. There is a lot going on in my life. I have a family that I need to spend more time with. I have two full time jobs that I need to pay more attention to. Most of my work day at work I was spending 4 hours a day on the forums doing SG stuff, and that's when i knew I needed to step back. These are the things that made me make the hard choice. I really did not want to step down because I enjoy the time I spend here, but like I said it would not be fair to the community. You need to have a team of BD’s that can really be here 100%

I would like to thank every one here at SG for befriending me when I first got here. Most of those people are gone like Killer Midget and Super Nublet, but there are still many of you here. I wont name people because I don’t want to forget any one and make them upset. I will still be around, but not like I was before.

I am retired and may pull a Favor one day and come out of it;)

Thank you for all the great memories.

• Like 5
Edited by suricruise

• Content Count:  571

I enjoyed playing Killing Floor and Napalm with you Suri. Good luck with everything.

Now we need a BD to take on our Henda role.

lol

• Content Count:  3725

Suri didnt get to know you that well but you have done a lot... Im sad to see you step down but at least you will still be around :) But go take care of your family and every thing.

Sigh guys he is not leaving just stepping down.............

But good luck see you around :)

• Content Count:  1910

OMG!!!! NO! GET UR MOTHER FUCKING ASS BACK HERE! IM NOT TAKING NO FOR A FUCKING ANSWER!!! YOU CANT LEAVE. I SWEAR TO GOD SURI I WILL FIND YOU AND KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!

wtf? :crazy:

Anyways, good luck with the family and job(s), hope to be seeing you back as a BD one day.

:wave:

• Content Count:  6213

Suri, I don't exactly know how to put it but you're a great BD.

You've always made the tough choices and didn't care who thought you were an asshole.

You've always put the community first, instead of your reputation and that's what made you so respectful.

I hate to see you go, but I do understand why you are leaving.

Please be sure to come around and talk now and then, because you will be missed.

Hopefully one day you won't be so busy with everything and can come back.

But for now, have fun and take care with your family.

Reply to Thread