? servers

? players online

Brett Farve again?

• Content Count:  513

Bret Favre changes his mind every other minute. I'm actually getting quite perturbed with him being the main story on ESPN every time during the off season in a "will he?/won't he?" dilemma.

• Content Count:  8383

Well I'll give him this, he was a great QB for his time but he gots to learn to hang it up and move on. I mean look at Dan, he never won a super bowl but had so many QB records in the NFL, he knew when to hang it up and call it quits. Farve just needs to move on like I said.

• Content Count:  2596

i love farve being from wisconsin but..... he needs to get some video games or write a book or screw a hooker something to keep him busy so he forgets about football, he is soiling his epicness

• Content Count:  8383

Yea, he needs to hang it up and move on. I mean he doesnt have to completely leave the sport, he can always become a announcer like Dan Marino and Steve Young. lol

• Content Count:  2596

^ yah i agree, not a coach though cause he is the worst fundamently sound quaterback there is. lol but an announcer or something, hes an idiot though when he retired fromt he packers they offered him 4 mil a year for 5 years to be there spokespersonall he had to do was show up at like four autograph events a year and stay retired, what a awsome job

Reply to Thread