? servers

? players online

Slipknot?

• Content Count:  3380

Im just saying, I HATE Slipknot. Ill admit they have some good songs, but most of it is just bad, yes BAD screaming. I feel like its just a metal band for like 13 year olds to think theyre cool for listening to. Thats jus my opinion, i do LOVE metal tho so dont be thinkin im one of those guys that just trashes metal

/me Turns flame level to over 9000

hey man just wonderin what other ppl think, wondering what ppl who listen to Slipknot think man not tryin to start shit i do that on PrisonBreak servers

• Content Count:  4685

hey man just wonderin what other ppl think, wondering what ppl who listen to Slipknot think man not tryin to start shit i do that on PrisonBreak servers

Ha ha just kidding, I used to hate them but after I listend to them more thanks to Sol i began to like them more and more. Some of there songs are ofcourse not great but at least I can understand what there saying.

• Content Count:  1933

Not SlipKnoT fans are angsty 13 year olds.

You should see their shows. There are fans there ages 10-60, its pretty cool. Hell, my mom is fan. She's 32.

• Content Count:  4685

You should see their shows. There are fans there ages 10-60, its pretty cool. Hell, my mom is fan. She's 32.

Lemme guess yo sister likes them too?

ive seen thier shows thats one of the reasons i dont like hate them with a passion. Thier shows are fuckin crazy man but hey, Lamb of God and Arch Enemies shows arent just crazy..thier scary as SHIT! My friend went to a Lamb of God concert, hes 15, he says hes never been more scared in his life of being raped, killed or sacrificed all at once

• Content Count:  1933

My friend went to a Lamb of God concert, hes 15, he says hes never been more scared in his life of being raped, killed or sacrificed all at once

They were at the Congress Theatre in Chicago on the 1st, couldnt make it.

:mmph:

Reply to Thread