? servers

? players online

Maps

• Content Count:  1824

Seeing as I just noticed that you removed Uprising for a AVP server (doesn't look like its going to do well at all). I would like to suggest that instead of the only lame 5 maps on Mutiny Please add some of the maps that were on Uprising.

Mutiny gets old only because it has only 5 maps and they are some of the oldest maps we have. If we get those upgraded I'm sure it'll do better. :usa2:

• Content Count:  6242

Well the server was removed actually to get slots for napalm and increased slot on mutiny. If this is still on a 5 map rotation we should look to get some of the popular maps (probably not all) from uprising and add them.

• Content Count:  170

Seeing as I just noticed that you removed Uprising for a AVP server (doesn't look like its going to do well at all). I would like to suggest that instead of the only lame 5 maps on Mutiny Please add some of the maps that were on Uprising.

Mutiny gets old only because it has only 5 maps and they are some of the oldest maps we have. If we get those upgraded I'm sure it'll do better. :usa2:

....I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

• Content Count:  1824

I wanted these maps:

Ba_maximum security

electric Razor v6

Alcatraz Final

maybe one of the Syntax maps.

and someothers if anyone has any of the other names

and sorry beth told me like 2 days after i posted this the reasons why uprising was removed.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.