? servers

? players online

CT Health

• Content Count:  103

I believe it should be reset to 100, instead of 115.

REASONS:

1: In a LR it is hard to Knife fight when a CT has 15 extra health, and if there is no infirmary on the Map you cant knife them once then let them heal to 100.

2: When trying to backstab a CT it is almost impossible when they are at full health, which makes it impossible to rebel.

• Content Count:  4473

I think it is fine the way it is. You can always allow a free knife for the T in a lr situation. Making the CT health 100 could make it too easy to rebel, as it would only take 2 stabs to kill. A T can easily get 2 stabs in.

CTs having 100 health might work well on maps with infirmarys, but definitely not on those without them. However, I would bet that it would make rebelling so much easier.

not with 115 HP, it only does 110 damage, but if the CT is dumb you can left click then rightclick, but it takes about 3 sexonds and by that time u are alreay dead if the ct has some reflexes

• Content Count:  4473

it takes 2 people to kill one CT while rebeling though, and most of the time when u try to corner a CT he jsut freeshoots the people chasing him with no warning.

If it takes more than 1 person, it is considered teamwork; something that is required for that server.

Technically, if they are chasing him or trying to kill him, he could shoot them. If one is cornered and there are several Ts around him ready to gang rape him, I wouldn't consider free shooting if he guns them down if they are close and pose a threat. However, I would prefer, in that instance, that they tell the Ts to get away from him. If they don't, then he can shoot them.

It is really about how strict the CT is. They can be pretty chill or uptight as hell. It isn't breaking any rules if the CT is really strict. They can be more annoying, but that is a way the game can be played.

Knife to the back 1hit kills a ct.

Yeah, we know.

Every time ive played, 80% of the time its 4 little kids with no mics that give no orders and just try to find ways to get kills.

One time i asked a CT if I could jump on his head, he said yes. I jumped on his head and then another CT came out of nowhere with another T following him, shot that T and me for no reason...

and if there are 12 T's cornoring one CT and he shoots ALL of them... thats freekilling, if he shoots one in the legs then says get back thats fine, also if he shoots one in the head (Killing them) then says get back thats also freekilling.

• Content Count:  6465

Yeah, we know.

not with 115 HP, it only does 110 damage, but if the CT is dumb you can left click then rightclick, but it takes about 3 sexonds and by that time u are alreay dead if the ct has some reflexes

Obviously not.

• Content Count:  920

1: In a LR it is hard to Knife fight when a CT has 15 extra health, and if there is no infirmary on the Map you cant knife them once then let them heal to 100.

This argument is not valid.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.