? servers

? players online

Favorite Drummer

• Content Count:  277

yes i said it, your favorite drummer of all time from any genre of music post his/her name and maybe a video. I'm curious what you guys think.

Mine is not Neil Peart from rush it's actually keith moon from The Who... he is just crazy.

• Content Count:  868

It's hard to name just one. It's gotta be Nick Menza back during the hay day. He'd massacre his drums live and still play with precision.

[Youtube]Vuhm9WAXc-k[/Youtube]

• Content Count:  277

Brann Dailor from Mastodon. Best band and best drummer ever.

(not sure how to embed the youtube video like you guys are, but

he is...)

havent really heard MUCH mastodon but i'll check them out a little more... keep em coming

• Content Count:  2488

I'm going to have to agree with Wrath here, Peart is probably my most favored drummer.

My most respected has to be Rick Allen, the drummer from Def Leppard. Anyone who can drum with 1 arm and use kick pedals to compensate for other arm is fucking amazing. The dude lost his arm in a car accident and it didn't have hardly any effect on his drumming skills after.

• Content Count:  6559

I really like Brain Mantia (Primus/Buckethead/Guns N Roses/etc etc). His grooves are just fun and he's got great energy.

I'm not saying whether or not I think he is/isn't the best drummer, because that's a fucking retarded statement to make about any drummer. I just really enjoy his playing and style.

3Hr-gKyXFMg

UuYqLtgdhuw

Reply to Thread