? servers

? players online

Can we make this a rule so if u do it u get kicked or sumthing?

• Content Count:  39

Hey guys idk if this is a rule already set but if not can we make it a rule so if u do it u can get kicked or slayed or sumthing plz becuz this is just one of the gayest things i have ever seen a CT do on the prison break map Alcatraz and CTs do it all the fuckin time! its ridiculus and what they do is they sit down underneath the sewer drop down area so as soon as u start 2 go down u hit the top of the CTs head and die becuz its such a long drop and its gay as hell! and if this is already a rule then plz inform me and if not lets make it a rule that u cant do this but anyways heres a demo of a CT doing it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/228071348/gaybitch.dem.html

• Content Count:  17

well its not a rule but they say no sewers and theres not 1 but 3 or 4 entrances so...

well, there's actually only 2 entrances, but even so it only takes 1 CT in the sewer to defeat the whole T team that comes down after them. I've never seen anyone sit directly under the hold so the T would die from the fall, but the constant sewer camping is just annoying...actually, I just don't care for that map anyway...

• Content Count:  1824

I wish this was enforced because everytime i see someone doign it i tell them to move caues they end up killing their own team a few times. I have had this happen to me as well. And it's pretty much stupid.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.