? servers

? players online

LR rule

• Content Count:  68

Theres many people who are questioning the LR rule. This is a traditional prison break rule when the CTs are there and the last T should get his last request (deagle toss, knife fight ect). Awacs refused to give a t an lr and theres really nothing i could do about it because it isnt a rule. Is it a rule or should it be made a rule?

• Content Count:  4685

Theres many people who are questioning the LR rule. This is a traditional prison break rule when the CTs are there and the last T should get his last request (deagle toss, knife fight ect). Awacs refused to give a t an lr and theres really nothing i could do about it because it isnt a rule. Is it a rule or should it be made a rule?

It was never a rule, and it wasnt from Prison Break, it was from Hosties Mod which has maps built for LR's.

• Content Count:  589

Copy & Pasted from the other thread.

I refused because I was the last ct. I don't usually have a problem with LR, but its quite easy for him to rebel since he can LEGALLY have a gun. Its a huge grey area in what constitues a freekill in that situation.

• Content Count:  701

Copy & Pasted from the other thread.

I refused because I was the last ct. I don't usually have a problem with LR, but its quite easy for him to rebel since he can LEGALLY have a gun. Its a huge grey area in what constitues a freekill in that situation.

ah, this makes a lot of sense.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.