? servers

? players online

Giving terrorist weapons under sertant conditions

• Content Count:  4

I was wondering if people would still get banned if they are a CT, and they give a Terrorist a weapon. Because someone else on the CT side is free killing the terrorist, and no admins are on the server to stop it. Cause me and many other people have done that. I just want to make sure if its alright to do that under those conditions or something similar.

• Content Count:  2833

Okay I dug around and its official

Alright to end the debates. We've decided that CT's ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PLANT GUNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.

As far as any other rule involving PB please refer to this thread: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11735

Between that and the MOTD (which will be adjusted to reflect our decsion soon) these should answer any questions we should have on PB. If it is not listed on either, it is not a rule and is fair play.

• Content Count:  4198

Personally, I wouldn't care if you gave a T a gun to stop a freekiller, as long as that T knew what he was getting into. Why would you ask this anyway? If there is no admin on to stop the freekiller, surely there will not be one to stop you from doing this.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.