? servers

? players online

Movin on up....Promotions

• Content Count:  2527

I am honored to announce that Red Tampon will be our new Vice President. Red has shown his loyalty and dedication to this community for as far back as I can remember and will do a fantastic job leading the troops. Welcome to the presidents suite. Kick your feet up and enjoy yourself because tomorrow I’m putting you to work.

This promotion leaves us a vacant Board of Directors position. By unanimous vote Astrum has been selected as our new BD. Thank you Astrum for all of your hard work and with you on the BD team I expect great things from the Board. Congrats.

TCP has proven that sometimes age does not matter. TCP is more mature then most people in their early 20’s and has earned all of our respect. He has also shown great technical ability in helping us with server issues including building servers. TCP is now our Technical Administrator. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Now on to our Administrative Officers, this position has seen some turnover but we feel that these next two people will do a great job keeps the forums up to date and will make excellent decisions on behalf of this community. I am proud to welcome Matt and Beth to the AO family. Take a few days to get used to the orange color then let’s get to work helping the other AO’s.

Congratulations to all of you and a special thanks to everyone who supports this community. Long live SteamGamers.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread