? servers

? players online

Terrell Owens to the Bills!

• Content Count:  2427

While I was out Paintballing with some of the guys, one of my friends (who has all-access to the bills news via Cellphone) received a new text message saying the Bills had just signed Terrell Owens to a 1 year deal. I myself didn't believe the message and thought maybe the Bills were just interested in him.

I come home 6 hours later, turn on ESPN, and there he is with a Buffalo Bills icon next to him. What made him decide to go to the Bills? I'm not sure either, but it will definitely put some weight off of Lee Evans shoulders (Main WR for the Bills).

The deal is a 1 year/ 6.5 million (4 million guaranteed) signing. If he does good, hopefully he'll get an extension and us Buffalo fans can maybe get into the playoffs again. Once his actual playing number becomes final, his new jersey's are going to be selling like wildfire here (sort of like when Brett Farve went to the Jets). Go Bills!

-D2W

• Content Count:  571

i hate the billls and i hate T.O im glad jerry jones kick him off all he does is cause trouble......YEA IM A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN. to all u bill fans good luck!

• Content Count:  2427

i hate the billls and i hate T.O im glad jerry jones kick him off all he does is cause trouble......YEA IM A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN. to all u bill fans good luck!

Hey man, if the shit rolls downhill, at least it's only a 1 year contract. At this point, us Buffalonians will do anything for a playoff berth. If we work a bit better on our O-line this year and run defense, we should be alright.

Reply to Thread