? servers

? players online

Automatic Server Reboot

• Content Count:  2527

I have added a tool to automatically restart our dedicated servers nightly. I can cancel them at any time and will probably avoid restarts on Friday and Saturday nights but will keep this going as long as we don't have any problems. This will ensure the our server are running better buy refreshing everything nightly.

Virginia Dedi reboots at 3:45am EST

Texas Dedi reboots at 4:05am EST

• Like 10

• Content Count:  6741

If this is going to happen, we need someone to change the map rotation off of de_dust2 every week. Minigames is empty right now because of it. So are others.

• Content Count:  6804

If this is going to happen, we need someone to change the map rotation off of de_dust2 every week. Minigames is empty right now because of it. So are others.

Isnt there some way to set the default maps to like mg_piratewars and ba_jail_electric ect?

• Content Count:  1910

I won't even be awake at that time so it don't matter for me.

• Content Count:  6242

Isnt there some way to set the default maps to like mg_piratewars and ba_jail_electric ect?

I beleive we can set the start map, but I dunno if that has caused issues in the past or not.

Reply to Thread