? servers

? players online

Design competition

Guest barackobama

Hello my fellow players,

We are now running a new competition, with the chance to win a SteamGamers Mug or T-shirt or Hat!

All you need to do is design a logo for our products for CafePress, our shop will be http://www.cafepress.com/steamgamersSHOP

We will have mugs, clothes, and some other things, but you need to create a logo for a Mug and a T-shirt and a hat.

General rules apply, it has to be your own work, please reply with your 3 Logos and which they are for.

To participate you must do all 3 logos, but other people can win with other logos.

We will pick a hat logo winner, a t-shirt logo winner, a mug logo winner.

(We will have 3 winners)

IT MUST HAVE STEAMGAMERS ON THE LOGO

These are the dimensions they need to be;

HAT:

5x2_apparel.jpg

MUG:

831x3_bev.jpg

T-Shirt:

10x10_apparel.jpg

More information on templates: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/index.aspx?area=images&page=help_templates

Competition will close on the 20th.

P.S (your logo will be on the prizes you win).

We will then open the shop up, and you guys can buy stuff!!!! :LOL:

• Like 6
Edited by GarfieldH

• Content Count:  3736

I like the idea a lot but I think that there is a problem (i might be wrong) here:

If someone has a really good logo for one item and the other two suck..but someone who has 3 above average design will win the competition so we cant use the very good logo from the first person...

Second if we are gonna have 3 different designs they should be similar I think..so we have one theme on the products..

Im not gonna participate in this cause I suck at this kind of stuff but just my 2 cent

Guest barackobama
I like the idea a lot but I think that there is a problem (i might be wrong) here:

If someone has a really good logo for one item and the other two suck..but someone who has 3 above average design will win the competition so we cant use the very good logo from the first person...

Second if we are gonna have 3 different designs they should be similar I think..so we have one theme on the products..

Im not gonna participate in this cause I suck at this kind of stuff but just my 2 cent

Agreed, now we can have 3 winners.

Reply to Thread