? servers

? players online

CTs camping/Being boring

• Content Count:  6712

Playing Prison Break these days can be really boring....

CTs..

-Everyone camps.

-They send you to one spot, and restrict you from doing anything else.

-They wait for you to rebel, which happens because the CTs are so boring.

-When I am a CT, if I try to do anything to make it more fun, its 1 CT handling 15 Ts, I have no chance.

I don't know how this can be fixed, but I think that it shouldn't be allowed. CTs jobs aren't to wait for Ts to rebel, especially if they say "go to the cage" or "go soccer" and say nothing else the entire round, and will shoot on site for going out.

Its stupid so, I think some rule should "encourage" CTs to do something.

I do think however, that sometimes there may be 3 CTs to 15 Ts, and in that case it is far too hard for CTs to do anything.

It is also worse on some maps than others, but they always find a way.

• Content Count:  1765

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's fun to have a rebel gun fight but it gets repetitive. I love the map with the movie theatre, when I command, I try to get them on stage and have singing/dance competitions or act out a movie/play/show/anime.

The problem is, sometimes its just to easy to rebel, which means the ct's are afraid to start anything fun since no one will cooperate.

- Zealot

• Content Count:  4980

I agree with Luxz0rz BUT!

CT's know that T's are traitorz, and eventually the Ct's will also die. When they die they have to spectate, when they spectate they get bored, when they get bor3d xD, Then they will leave?

• Content Count:  6

Yes, I myself LOVE being CT, but it just gets annoying, "I'zgannagankyouknob" can get a gun in over 40 places in each maps. CT's have to warn about 10 times "DROP THE GUN, DROP, DROP DROP" and by that time, they are already dead. If they kill them before, even if the person was planning on killing them, "OMG FREEKILLAR". I don't trust any of the T's, because JailBreak isn't for CT's to have fun with terrorists(which it should be), its for CT's to wait to be slaughtered. Some servers can handle 3 vs 20 T's, but they have: stricter rules, death games (Last one to do blank thing dies), and understand that no T is going to cooperate in full. SG mutiny is a great server, just needs a few tweaks.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.