? servers

? players online

Dedicated admins

• Content Count:  1765

Allo, Zealot here

I know all the SG server admins have lives/can be monitoring other servers. But I think there should be at least 1 dedicated admin (as in strictly only monitoring jailbreak) on each of the jailbreak servers. Countless times has a retard landed himself in CT and proceeds to free kill like crazy. I'm not sure if you've seen me on, but when there's a rampant freekiller I hide in my cell for the whole round. What fun is that?

So my suggestion is to keep 1 admin monitoring ONLY the jailbreak server (meaning 2 admins total). Thus this would lower the amount of freekillers, and enforcing a scare tactic to keep them away. Also I'm not sure what the ban limit is, but I say anything over 10+ freekills limited to lets say 2 round? and they should get a 2 week ban minimum. If they come back as a second offense, double the ban for any freekills. If they continue to do it, permaban.

On an end note. I am happy to help any admin by reporting freekillers. I don't understand the physics of recording demo's or SS's cause I'm a noob like that, but if you wanna add me just ask.:wink:

• Content Count:  6741

;147547']Allo, Zealot here

I know all the SG server admins have lives/can be monitoring other servers. But I think there should be at least 1 dedicated admin (as in strictly only monitoring jailbreak) on each of the jailbreak servers. Countless times has a retard landed himself in CT and proceeds to free kill like crazy. I'm not sure if you've seen me on, but when there's a rampant freekiller I hide in my cell for the whole round. What fun is that?

So my suggestion is to keep 1 admin monitoring ONLY the jailbreak server (meaning 2 admins total). Thus this would lower the amount of freekillers, and enforcing a scare tactic to keep them away. Also I'm not sure what the ban limit is, but I say anything over 10+ freekills limited to lets say 2 round? and they should get a 2 week ban minimum. If they come back as a second offense, double the ban for any freekills. If they continue to do it, permaban.

That would in effect, make what we do into a job. We don't get payed to admin, rather we pay to help clean the servers of rule breaking.

I see what you mean, PB can be a versatile place where rules can go extremely wrong but there are others ways around having a permanent admin present like messaging an admin through Steam chat or on Ventrilo. You'll always find one to help you.

;147547']

On an end note. I am happy to help any admin by reporting freekillers. I don't understand the physics of recording demo's or SS's cause I'm a noob like that, but if you wanna add me just ask.:wink:

To record a demo, simple enter console then type "record nameofdemo". Make sure your in spectate watching the player as this will only record what you can see via your monitor. Make sure to also get a screenshot of their Steam ID in console, you can do that by typing "status" and finding their name and ID in the list.

• Content Count:  678

Screenshot = F5

and incase you haven't enables console

While ingame hit ESC > Options > Advanced options > enable console (~)

Press ` to open the console THEN type status into console and hit F5

^^

• Content Count:  1765

That would in effect, make what we do into a job. We don't get payed to admin, rather we pay to help clean the servers of rule breaking.

I see what you mean, PB can be a versatile place where rules can go extremely wrong but there are others ways around having a permanent admin present like messaging an admin through Steam chat or on Ventrilo. You'll always find one to help you.

To record a demo, simple enter console then type "record nameofdemo". Make sure your in spectate watching the player as this will only record what you can see via your monitor. Make sure to also get a screenshot of their Steam ID in console, you can do that by typing "status" and finding their name and ID in the list.

Oh I don't mean on like a hour-by hour basis. I should've said basically an admin or two that checks in from time to time, or whenever they are online. But I do get what you mean. Yeah I know tank, bubbles, and I think jaffa regular the jailbreak servers and they do their job, its just those late nights that a whole bunch of freekillers join ct and ruin it:sad:

Oh ok thanks that helps, how would I go about uploading the demos? Is there a need to convert them or anything?

• Content Count:  794

;147580']Oh I don't mean on like a hour-by hour basis. I should've said basically an admin or two that checks in from time to time, or whenever they are online. But I do get what you mean. Yeah I know tank, bubbles, and I think jaffa regular the jailbreak servers and they do their job, its just those late nights that a whole bunch of freekillers join ct and ruin it:sad:

Oh ok thanks that helps, how would I go about uploading the demos? Is there a need to convert them or anything?

Get WinRar (just google it) and then compress them before you upload.

Also, theres nearly always an admin on jail and if not just add them all on your steam so you can just ask one to come on, some of them are actually helpful and friendly! :twitch:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.