? servers

? players online

Monopoly - Take 2!

Guest barackobama

The tournament is being redone, here is a little message from Mystique; :rant:

This time it’s going to be it a little different.

Signing up for the tournament can be done until Friday the 23th 12AM GMT. For the people who live in the US, that will be 7PM EST.

For people who have never played monopoly online just go to http://www.pogo.com and sign up. It’s totally free.

Now to explain how the tournament will be held.

As stated above, you have until Friday the 23th 12AM GMT (7pm EST) to sign up for the tournament. After that, the teams will be made and going to be posted on this thread along with the date the first rounds will start and until when you will have the time to complete the first match.

The teams for the first round are going to be made with as many EU players in one team and the same with the US players. Later on in the tournament the teams will merge into EU/US teams.

After the first match has been played, please provide a screenshot of the final results of the match. The first and second place will go on to the next round. That will continue until we have a winner.

If you have any questions about the tournament, do not hesitate to ask Kenny or Mystique.

P.s, more competitions to come in the future.

• Content Count:  6712

Yeah last time there was no organization at all, random people coming into other peoples games all the time.

A bit of a shame it has to be redone, seeing as I won my first round, but ok......I'll sign up:shocked:

Reply to Thread