? servers

? players online

mNote = The Nazi Warden

• Content Count:  1554

You best be lucky you don't catch me in Prison Break. Or else you will be forced to commit humiliating acts such as these fools below.

1. Diamond Formation

-- I forced these terrorists below to make a shape of a diamond. As you can see, some of their resistance was futile.

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix0000.jpg

2. Tall Rectangle Formation

-- With the casualties in diamond formation, these terrorists below were quick to obey my demand for a Rectangle Formation. Of course there was some struggles but nothing a bullet can't fix. :thumb:

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix0001.jpg

3. Climbing the Fountain

-- As a form of exercise, I forced these terrorists below to climb on top of the fountain and forced them to put a spray on the ceiling.

-- I also made sure that anyone who does not get onto the fountain in some way would be eliminated. Bwahahaha!

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix0004.jpg

4. Man in the Van

-- As a way to make them suffer, I forced these terrorists into a van obstructing their movement and forcing them to moan out sexual noises. This puts a smirk on my face because these bastards didn't stop when told to and there happened to be some casualties.

ba_jail_electric_large_spfix0003.jpg

And there you have it. If I ever see you in Prison Break, prepare to be humiliated in such manners.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.