? servers

? players online

New Forum Host Issues

• Content Count:  6242

We are currently having issues with a moving to a new host. Half of our users are seeing one verision of our site, the other half another. Please hold off on making posts till we get this fixed cause this issue will probably delete posts made in this period when we fix this issue. If you have been banned and would like to appeal...visit our vent and make the appeal there so we can help you.

Sorry for any inconveinence or deleted posts and thank you for your patience.

• Content Count:  6242

Looks like most people are back on our new host. Many of you may have noticed posts you made yesterday are missing, we knew this would happen and appologize for it. I beleive most of the important stuff that was not handled durring this move has now been delt with. If you find more issues please report it to us so we can figure out what happened.

• Content Count:  521

Thankyou i was wondering why i could;t get on at three in th emorning SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz don't tell my mom she would ground me from counterstrike and steamgamers forever

jigglebelljrsy6.th.jpg

Edited by jigglebelljr

• Content Count:  1933

Thankyou i was wondering why i could;t get on at three in th emorning SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz don't tell my mom she would ground me from counterstrike and steamgamers forever

lol

Reply to Thread