? servers

? players online

Suggestion to get T's to rebel more.

• Content Count:  665

This may not completely do away with "scared to rebel" T's, but I think it will go a long way to help. Please take rank off both PB servers. I watch all the time T's type rank, then do nothing whole round to try and protect thier 957/2500 rank. If you watch, all that check thier rank hardly do anything to rebel. If they don't have a rank to worry about then maybe they will be more inclined to put a shank in a CT's backside.

P.S. Sorry Chef, but by now anyone that plays PB with you, knows about your #1 rank.:clap::clap::clap:

• Content Count:  6242

I think a few of you people need to play with me in PB when I go play. I try to create chances where the ct will get to close to me, turn his back on me, protect the T with the gun, there are tons of ways to get the rebellion started. Typically it takes 1 or 2 CT's being taken out then its like dominos cause they most run away like scared babies!

• Content Count:  665

Well yeah, that is true sometimes. But alot of them lately watching thier ranks, and not doing anything even when some ct's are taken out. Yesterday I was in razor, and killed entire CT team while all others (except 1) just stood in cage and did nothing, and right before that most were checking thier rank. And I'm not sure but I think it's scored by kill to death ratio. TBH I don't even know what my rank is, never even checked since rebuild. I'm sure it not very good, but I don't care either, so I'll jump in and try something even if it means death, just because I'm not worried about it.

• Content Count:  1933

Watch the the CTs, get close to one or get one to come close to you. If you get the chance, backstab him and start shooting. If you kill another one another T should be up that gun, that T kills another one and that CT drops his gun, another T picks up that one ect. ect.

Spreads alot like zombies to in Zombie Mod.

Edit: OR, you could just charge in right off the bat, it discracts the CTs and usually gets the Ts going.

• Content Count:  794

lets freekill chef

But hes always CT freekilling others?

Also, you can always just run and try to kill the CT giving the bs orders like stay in cage, or as I saw stay on this half of the cage, stay against the cage wall...

This normally confuses the CTs like a chicken without a head =D

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.