? servers

? players online

Planting?

• Content Count:  98

Hey Guys,

Recently, I was playing on SG Mutiny server and the teams were stacked. It wasn't too bad, but there were some jerks on CT. I started giving a prisoner my Deagle at the start of the round for a couple of rounds. I wouldn't shoot him, and he wouldn't shoot me. As far as I am aware, this is not against the rules. My idea of "planting" is giving someone a gun, and then using it as a reason to shoot them. What is [sG]'s official stance on this, and is does it really negate a kick or ban like I received? I think it adds a cool dimension when there is some "reaching across the aisle" in prison break.

Thanks,

LEMON

• Content Count:  2115

I think that would be considered teamkilling anyway. A T with a gun can do shit, and big gunfire can break out if another CT spots that T with that gun in his holster, not knowing that he actually won't shoot.

• Content Count:  665

This has been discussed before, and I believe that as long as you do not kill them after puting gun on them it is ok. If I am wrong on this then higher up plz delete this post. Might also want to wait for one of them to confirm, so you are 100% sure.

• Content Count:  2488

This has been discussed before, and I believe that as long as you do not kill them after puting gun on them it is ok. If I am wrong on this then higher up plz delete this post. Might also want to wait for one of them to confirm, so you are 100% sure.

It's allowed. Tank is right, you can give a gun to a T and as long as you don't kill him then it's not considered planting. I do it when I have douchebags on my team as CT as well. ^.^

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.