? servers

? players online

Week 16 (oh boy oh boy)

• Content Count:  2433

Sorry Raven, but one of us is going to be very unhappy today. Ravens are taking on Jacksonville, and Patriots need the Jaguars to win. Unless of course, the Jets don't just give up their game if they see that we've won ours.

And I mistyped that title.

Edited by GrayFox

• Content Count:  4473

Dallas is quite possibly the worst team in the NFC East.

Can't even beat the Eagles...a team the Redskins swept the series from.

Yet the Skins lost to the Bengals and now to the 49ers.

You are forgetting the mantra of any given Sunday. One week does not determine the next in all cases.

At the end, you can look only at the Win/Loss record, and the worst in the NFC East belongs to the Redskins. However, with that record, you could be a competitor for an AFC or NFC West Division title. Go figure

I am rooting for the Dolphins now. From 1-15 to AFC East Champions; what a turn of events. Good job on the Tuna and Crew's part.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  1230

I told you'll I wasn't worried about the Patriots.

Dolphins are the new AFC East Champs :clap:

It's on Ravens :fencing:

IMO the two most dangerous teams in the playoffs are the Eagles and Chargers. They are playing a strong finish and the Eagles in particular look like the Giants did last year.

... and excuse us IJ, but the AFC isn't bad. The Redskins record would've only been competitive in the AFC West, and even then the Chargers aren't as bad as their record says.

Patriots, congratulations on losing to the Chargers in week 6 giving the Dolphins the better conference record :usa2:

• Content Count:  2488

I told you'll I wasn't worried about the Patriots.

Dolphins are the new AFC East Champs :clap:

It's on Ravens :fencing:

IMO the two most dangerous teams in the playoffs are the Eagles and Chargers. They are playing a strong finish and the Eagles in particular look like the Giants did last year.

... and excuse us IJ, but the AFC isn't bad. The Redskins record would've only been competitive in the AFC West, and even then the Chargers aren't as bad as their record says.

Patriots, congratulations on losing to the Chargers in week 6 giving the Dolphins the better conference record :usa2:

Good luck to you Zero! It's going to be 1 hell of a game. Regardless of who's the winner, I'll be rooting for the victor.

• Content Count:  4473

I was talking about the AFC West and NFC West. I didn't feel like typing West twice.

Reply to Thread