? servers

? players online

SG Advisors - Guide Community Development

• Content Count:  6559

CAs (Community Advisors) are primarily comprised of members that have been around long enough to know what makes a community good, and/or are solid members.

As such it's only fair that CAs be allowed to contribute to the development of the community and have a more influential role via submitting good ideas for communal growth.

We want to make the CA's voices heard and have come up with guidelines that will allow this to happen.

In this order:

1. CA will offer a "suggested idea" in the Proposal Section of the CA forum. This proposal will include a poll and open discussion for all advisors. ("Open for voting" prefix will be added)

2. After ONE WEEK if the poll has a majority YES vote then they will need to get TWO AOs to sign off on the "suggested idea." ("AO Approved" Prefix will be added)

3. The BD group will then implement the "suggested idea" or have the option to VETO the bill. (Applied or BD Veto prefix will be added)

*There is no limitations on the number or type of suggestions you make. The only limitation will be if you can actually get your idea passed through the advisory board.

**This process will occur in the Community Advisor forum section exclusive to CAs and higher.

Edited by Haggard

• Content Count:  600

I approve! A great way for CA's to not just be crotchety old people, but crotchety old people with the illusion of a purpose!

:]

but seriously, we should euthanize them...

/me slays phatman76

;]

• Content Count:  1615

I approve! A great way for CA's to not just be crotchety old people, but crotchety old people with the illusion of a purpose!

:]

but seriously, we should euthanize them...

lol+rep

and sounds like a kool idea

Reply to Thread