? servers

? players online

ba_jail_electric_razor_v2

• Content Count:  2632

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/72422

I play this map on the L5G server and it is really alot of fun. It has a HUGE soccer FIELD. A huge Pool. and more ways into the armory it is really alot of fun can we add this to the SG PB servers?

EDIT: also it has 2 vents into armory they both meet up at the armory. Also u can go int oa box and be teleported to the armory. VIP cell has individual cells ontop of it.

-iScout

Edited by Modgers1

• Content Count:  2390

I dunno iScout, its a cool map and all, personally i think there is too many ways to get around. And seeing as its such a small map ill list the ones i know of in the small area:

1. Pop machine teleports you to kitchen

2. Back of cage has path...think it goes to armory

3. Corner of large room has vent to the armory

4. Vent leading from pool to main room where cage is

5. And then there is the original vent in the cage that leads to armory

Sry dude just to many places on a small map to defend, only reason it works in [L5G] is there are usually even teams.

That and the fact that i think you only like that map is because of the one way wall you can camp behind :toung:

• Content Count:  2632

actually there is no vent leading to pool from the cage. it is the orignal vent but this is a fun map because of all the stuff u can do. i think if we give it a try ppl like it alot more than the original electric

• Content Count:  4263

I played this map a bit with axel, whyso, maverick, iscout, and thought it looked good. Currently on eletric there are too many times when cts just force ts into one place where they can't escape, but the extra vents/teleports help to balance, plus the new pool and soccer field are awesome

• Content Count:  678

I played this map a bit with axel, whyso, maverick, iscout, and thought it looked good. Currently on eletric there are too many times when cts just force ts into one place where they can't escape, but the extra vents/teleports help to balance, plus the new pool and soccer field are awesome

You freekilled me on this you faggot rofl

I suggest we put this on one of the map rotations and get rid of electric large

This can replace it!!

Good idea?

Don't reject it until you play it...