? servers

? players online

Napalm temporary hiatus

• Content Count:  2488

I'm making this announcement to let the community know that we have decided to shut down the Napalm until the end of January due to server maintenance.

We've heard all the complaints about the server being laggy and just completely not the same for the longest time and have decided to act upon those complaints to better the server as well as the gameplay. While the server is down we will be completely rebuilding it and getting rid of some maps to reduce the lag.

When we announce the Napalm's grand re-opening, we will reveal it's new and improved map list along with the settings that we've chosen to try and liven up the server.

While the server is down, If you see ANY maps that you would like to see on the Napalm server don't hesitate to post them as suggestions and we will test them and consider putting them on the server.

Sorry for the inconvenience to those of you who were steady regulars on the server, but we're doing this for you guys. Hope to see you on the re-launch day!

• Content Count:  6741

Could the recent server lag issues be caused by them being running for so long (just a build up ofwhatever slowing them down?)

I doubt it, it seemed like it came from nowhere overnight. Possibly a recent change.

• Content Count:  2488

Can't wait till it comes back, and fixed. I plan on making a good napalm map once I get better with Hammer. May be a long time as I'm still researching all the things that can be done with it.

I'm looking forward to seeing your map! ^.^ You have plenty of time to get some practice in with hammer now that it's down temporarily :d.

Reply to Thread