? servers

? players online

New Rules

• Content Count:  92

1-NO Gun giveing it screws all Cts over when that happends

2-Camping has been a big problem and I think after a Min and 25 secs if there still there they should become a Becon.

3-On some other servers if you type !Lr It comes up with some options you can do and the 2 players become becons

Example

[sG] Zippo: !Lr

1-Gun toss

2-Knife fight

3-S4S

4-Kill me

Like when a vote comes up. and it should only work for the last Ct.

4-When a Prisoner Rebels It should say in the chat box ([sG] Zippo Rampage) or rebel or sumthing that would get the Cts attention.Makes it a little harder for Prisoners but Trust me it is alot of fun when they know you killed someone.

5-Nades should be taken out not smokes,or flashes but there point less and people freekill with them I know there already on some maps but When you pick them up it should say item nade restricted.

6-It think prisoners should be able to do like voteban and votekick but Mic check and if the Ct dosent responed they get switched to prisoner because Guards without mic will shoot 1st then say because when they type stuff out they get killed (Just a Suggestion)

7-Cells need to be open by 4:00

These are not real rules just some ideas I Came up with Please dont inforce them. THX

-Zippo

Edited by zippo

• Content Count:  158

1-NO Gun giveing it screws all Cts over when that happends

2-Camping has been a big problem and I think after a Min and 25 secs if there still there they should become a Becon.

3-On some other servers if you type !Lr It comes up with some options you can do and the 2 players become becons

Example

[sG] Zippo: !Lr

1-Gun toss

2-Knife fight

3-S4S

4-Kill me

Like when a vote comes up. and it should only work for the last Ct.

4-When a Prisoner Rebels It should say in the chat box ([sG] Zippo Rampage) or rebel or sumthing that would get the Cts attention.Makes it a little harder for Prisoners but Trust me it is alot of fun when they know you killed someone.

5-Nades should be taken out not smokes,or flashes but there point less and people freekill with them I know there already on some maps but When you pick them up it should say item nade restricted.

6-It think prisoners should be able to do like voteban and votekick but Mic check and if the Ct dosent responed they get switched to prisoner because Guards without mic will shoot 1st then say because when they type stuff out they get killed (Just a Suggestion)

7-Cells need to be open by 4:00

These are not real rules just some ideas I Came up with Please dont inforce them. THX

-Zippo

Well, these are my suggestions, thoughts and comments on these "new rules".

1-It should be allowed in some cases, as the Ts don't rebel the entire round so it gets boring, especially when it happens in 3 rounds straight.

2-Camping is just something people will have to live with, such as sometimes the Vents or Armory just needs to be guarded.

3-This is a command from the hosties mod, I think it should be added to the server aswell, I don't know what's stopping it from being added.

4-People allready know who killed who on the hud, so what's the point of this?

5-I have seen some free nading, but not often. Nades are still useful, when you are T or CT. For things such as clearing out the armory or vents.

6-Well, I don't think someone who doesn't own a mic should be banned from CT. But, I think they should not be allowed to give orders.

7-Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most admins noclip out of cells by 3:50 to open them anyway?

• Content Count:  6741

Rules

The rules don't need to be changed, they've been in use near for about 5 months now, if they urgently needed to be changed, they would've been.

Ethical reasoning

Eversmen is pretty much right here, although I do see some admins no-clipping at 4:10 which just makes me think they have no patience.

• Content Count:  665

1- Thought planting was already aginst rules.

2- I agree, at least some limit to it. Really holds up game.

3&4- Like both these, talked about rebel script b4 but nothing ever came of it.

5- Nades can be really useful to to T's, only peeps that come in and say they don't have a use are usually those who play CT mostly. Freenades are no more a problem than any other freekill, and we deal with in the same way, ending in a ban if they don't quit.

6- Not fair to everyone to force them to play T just because they can't get mic.

7- Agree, should be opened by 4. The arguement is limits CT time to prepare, this is BS, as none of the maps we have take that long. A well organized CT team can open almost immediately and controll the prison. If you not organized then no amount of prep time will help. =p

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.